Are you having a rough time after your surgery? Or maybe you have some questions specifically about your body and how to properly care for your self after your cosmetic procedure?
Do have questions about what what products to purchase; such as creams, oils, and must have supplements you may need? Maybe you want to learn proper compression and faja techniques; or figure out how to self massage better? Sounds like you would benefit from a Virtual Body Consultation with Kalina!
What is a Virtual Body Consultation?
A virtual body consultation is personal customized time set aside just for you to talk about whatever you need. It gives you a sacred space to mention the things going on with your body, and we come up with a cohesive plan to reach your goals. It’s different than the free coordinator consultations we offer as those are generic and about the scheduling process they won’t address your individual body needs.
I help you understand helpful massage techniques or correct compression routine, showing you how to get into your faja, adjusting your diet, workout and supplements regimen. We go over dry brushing and why it’s important, come up with a daily plan to actually execute drinking a gallon of water a day.
Most importantly, we execute the strategies and how to maintain consistency to achieve your goals.
The benefits include:
- (Pre-Op) being able to avoid common mistakes & ask ALL the preOp questions you have, calming your nerves
- An affordable opportunity to discuss your goals.
- Tweak diet and exercise regimen
- Learn how to care for yourself
- Speed up results: you just paid $5k+ for your body but you don't get to enjoy the benefits of it until 3/4 months later
- Self massages speed up the process, learn how to do it yourself!
- Learn to take care of your investment even if you are satisfied with your results.